Every year, I make it a personal goal to read at least 50 books per year. Some years I do better than others, but I always enjoy the journey. I thought you may like to see what I’ve read so far this year, and I will eventually add some of my lists from other years as well.
I like to read a variety of things, but find that I read mostly contemporary fiction and I have a big time guilty pleasure for beach themed chick lit.
Without further ado, the 2015 list:
1. The Floatplane Notebooks – Clyde Edgerton
2. Those Girls – Chevy Stevens
3. Station Eleven – Emily St. John Mandel
4. The Girl on the Train – Paula Hawkins
5. The Invasion of the Tearling – Erika Johansen