If you’ve ever had the biscuits made famous at Red Lobster, you know that there’s no denying that Old Bay and Cheddar Cheese are a match made in heaven. Just ask my husband, who ate an entire bag of Old Bay Cheese Curls… Anyway, these potatoes take those same flavors and jazz up a twice baked potato!
Twice Baked Potatoes are great in that you can use leftover baked potatoes, they freeze beautifully, and there is usually cheese involved, and y’all know I have a love affair with cheese. Adding to the appeal, they are also simple and require little hands on effort.
Bake at 350 degrees until golden and the cheese has melted. Top with sour cream if desired.
- 4 baked potatoes, halved
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Scoop potato from each half and combine in a bowl with sour cream, 1/2 cup of cheese, garlic, Old Bay and Salt.
- Fill potato skins with the potato mixture and top with remaining cheese. Sprinkle the tops with additional Old Bay.
- Bake at 350 degrees until browned and cheese has melted.
- Top with sour cream if desired.